Monday, January 28, 2008

Skin of my Teeth

I was utterly convinced that I would lose $15 this week, but just like last week I squeaked by and lost exactly one pound. I've been eating fairly clean at work, but it's the weekends that are enabling me to keep this up.

This week will separate the girls from the women, however. To get the moving average of my weight down to 148.9 lbs (today's target) I weighed in at 147 lbs this morning. I've never maintained a weight that low for very long, though clearly I would like to. I'll have to weight in at 147 lbs every day for a week to make next Monday's target of 147.9 lbs.

I almost wrote that "I would desperately like to", but clearly that's an exaggeration. Since I'm quite well aware of what steps I need to take to lose more weight, if I were desperate to do so I would have done it already.

Any suggestions for followup goals? I'm thinking of a week or two of weight loss maintenance, potentially followed by trying to lose another 3 pounds.

No comments: