Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Deliciously Sore

For the last week I've been weight lifting with a Plan instead of just performing whatever random exercises I felt like. Samo, poor soul, went along for the ride. This led to about a week of very sore muscles for both of us. Ah, the pain of renewed effort. :)

That that part is over, thankfully. Now I can focus on these short term goals:
* Stick to the Plan
* Be able to do an unassisted pull-up (I used to be able to... years ago)
* Perfecting my form on the squat (I don't go down low enough)

and these long term goals:
* That killer back I was talking about
* Losing those 9-17 pounds (now 7-15 pounds)

Oh, yeah: I'm losing weight again, which is nice. A little slower than I'd like to be, which isn't as nice. But headed in the right direction at least.

No comments: