Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Plan

Over in my other blog, I wrote a meme entry about things I'd do if I had time. After writing the list, I realized that there were a few things on it that I could make time for right now. One of those was to make an exercise plan so that my workouts are more focused and effective.

See, I've had a few vague fitness goals in my head for the last few months:
1. Lose 9-17 pounds.
2. Have killer back muscles so I'll look kick-ass in whatever backless dress I chose for my wedding.

But I wasn't doing much in the way of focused action to reach those goals. So I spend an hour this morning and made A Plan. Then I printed it out, took it to the gym, and started using it. I left the gym feeling more "worked out" than any time (outside of spinning class days) for the last few weeks.

Progress.

No comments: