Monday, October 02, 2006

Running good, eating bad

Run run run. Running run run.

I ran for 40 minutes (3.2 miles) on Sunday, leaving M sleeping in bed again. This time he had his running gear, but was too tired. I ran, showered, ate breakfast, drank coffee, caught up on email, and left to go help a friend move before he woke up.

You might notice that I ran even slower this time than last. That's because I ran EVEN STEEPER hills this time. It wasn't on purpose; I was multitasking. I used a store I had to run an errand (ha ha! get it?) at as the halfway point, and it just so happened that this big massive kill-me hill stood in my way. Yes, those are stairs in the sidewalk. (No, that's not my picture.)

I should challenge Samo to a San Francisco hilly long run in a few months. :)

However, I've been eating like a stuffed pig. I worked out a lot last week, played an hour and a half of broomball on Friday, helped a few friends move on Sunday... I worked up quite an appetite, and I ate every calorie I could get my hands on. Boo. Boo!

My weight has been down up and down this month. I keep telling myself to eat well, and it keeps not working. Nope, not working at all.

No comments: