Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back to center

Well, it looks like, weight wise, 2005 and 2006 were a wash. I gained, I lost, I gained.


I was losing weight steadily through 2005, then holding steady when I started training for my triathlon. The line started going back up when I met my boyfriend in March, then it got worse as I overdid the carb loading and "recovery eating" before and after my triathlon. I've held the line around 152 since then.

The 8 week challenge is working pretty well at controlling my eating. Lots of salads at lunch time, not as many cookies as I might be having otherwise. I've been purely in the green (weight trending down) since the challenge started. Mindful eating and consistent exercise will keep me there. I'll get to 138 lbs once and for all.

3 comments:

eingy said...

How has it been going?vryhycsp

eingy said...

Er.. ignore the scrambled text. :D

Unknown said...

Well.... it could be going better. :/