Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fast, Slow

I didn't work out at all last week. Excuses, excuses.

I have worked out some this week, but not rigorously. I even weightlifted, though it was only because I was avoiding a cardio session. In my defense I can't breathe well right now because I'm fighting off a cold.

I went running at lunch with a super-fast running co-worker. She let me set the pace, and I was feeling pretty slow (no working out lately, can't breath), but it turns out we ran a 9:20 min/mile pace for 1.75 miles (6.4 mph). Woah! I guess I'm getting faster if that feels slow.

I'm going on a trip this weekend and one of the other people going wants to go running with me. Let's see if I can sustain that pace.

Triathlon camp starts next week.

Weight stable on No-S. I love not obsessing about food. Very cool.

3 comments:

eingy said...

I bet Uyen would go running with you too. She's been running almost everyday.

Unknown said...

That's who I was talking about when I said "one of the other people going" :)

eingy said...

Oh! Haha. For some reason, I assumed Leila was going to run. I vaguely remember she really got into it at some point.