Monday, March 19, 2007

Same Max

Friday was a CrossFit rest day, but I weight lifted anyway. Saturday was a CrossFit "figure out your max lift for squats, shoulder press, and dead lift" but I didn't have the gym available and didn't exercise at all that day. Sunday I bicycled a bit, to get from point A to B, and could have done the CrossFit WOD but didn't because I didn't get around to it.

Today Samo and I weight lifted, and I forgot to look at what the WOD was before heading to the gym. Along with our weightlifting routines, we also lifted bench press to find our maximums. We both maxed out at the same weights as before, which is kind of disappointing, though I didn't lift for most of February.

Today's CrossFit WOD I should go back to the gym and do, but I'm pretty sure I won't.

No comments: