Wednesday, January 18, 2006

2006 in 2006

My gym at work stole my idea! No, not really, but it is awfully similar to the 50,000 seconds of exercise I did in November:
2006 in 2006

This incentive program is to help you achieve your goals and keep you moving over the next 12 weeks...

Program Details:

1. Starts January 23rd ends April 13th
2. Complete 2006 minutes of exercise in 12 weeks (at the club or traveling – when traveling we need proof J contact Stephanie for the travel guidelines)
3. The math: 2006 minutes= 5 days per week x 35 minutes per day OR 3 one hour workouts per week
4. Sign your log sheet every time you complete your workout to get credit for it
5. Everyone who completes the 2006 minutes gets a prize...SUPER special prize!! Prizes to be distributed April 17th

Needless to say I signed up. I wonder what the prizes are...

3 comments:

Andre Alforque said...

Maybe they give you a free month or something.

Best of luck with the triathalon training!

Unknown said...

A free month on my free membership? Whee!

eingy said...

Or a free month of face slapping. It could really go either way.