Monday, February 13, 2006

Triathlon Training Camp

My gym is offering a Triathlon Training Camp. Pretty good deal too, twelve 90 minute classes for $125. Two sessions a week for six weeks. Starts soon, but ends in the first week of April so I can still taper properly for my race. The trainer running it is the same guy I spoke with a few weeks ago, and seems very friendly and knowledgeable and encouraging. My speed and transition times would certainly improve dramatically. I've also never been coached on biking or running, and the last time I was coached in swimming was middle school. Sounds pretty darn perfect, eh?

6:30am to 8:00am.

I'm just not sure I'm that dedicated. I got out of bed at 6:22 this morning, and that was a bit of a struggle.

6:30am...

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

If you just sleep at the gym the night before you training session you should be right on time!

eingy said...

Does that mean you'd have to leave your house at... 5:45? Eeek.

nvmuhxlx - how many superbowls a stoner thinks we've had.